- We will promote your league through www.usssa.com, the Indianausssabaseball.com site, and send email blasts with league information. The initial email blast will announce the USSSA league and all the benefits teams will receive through the USSS sanction.
- All teams in the league will receive 100 USSSA points
- If there are 6 or more teams in the league, all teams qualify for USSSA insurance at a 25% discount. This will save your team at least $25 for a full years worth of insurance. Leagues must send in all teams that will purchase USSSA insurance at one time.
- Possibility of your organization hosting a USSSA State Championship. The USSSA State Office is open to helping out leagues that run quality events, which can become great fundraisers for your league.
- We can set a minimum number of players from the league to be selected to participate in the USSSA Tri-State All-Star Weekend and other Amateur Baseball Report's All-Star Events.
- We can sell baseballs and other equipment to the league teams. With the volume of USSSA teams, we are able to secure deals with Baden and other companies.
- USSSA is the largest travel baseball organization in the country. Being a sanctioned league, the USSSA state office will do everything we can to help the league grow.